Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday January 23rd

Still feeling worn out and off schedule. That's all going to change when I am forced to be back on schedule for work tomorrow. I'm really hoping for at least a couple evenings where I leave work on time, but if that doesn't happen, oh well. I chose to have this job after all.

Going to do the yoga DVD again, may add a few push ups and sit ups for a longer work-out. The cold weather and my fatigue are really not helping me to get to the gym. Things will be easier during the week since I'll already be out.

I meditated this morning while I was waiting for my sister and her friend to get dressed. It was ok, but I'm still not feeling as focused as I was in the beginning. I think it's time to honestly put some effort into procuring some guided meditations.

Highs:
- lots of sleep
- fun brunch
- clean kitchen
- better mental state
- quiet aparment

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. ok. I'm coming into the city at some point in the near future (this week) and I will bring you some guided meditations.

    ReplyDelete