Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year everyone! My project officially starts on Monday, and I'm going to get right in there by waking up around 6am and going to a gym class called "Trippin'". Apparently it's a mixture of jump rope, sprints, weight lifting, etc. God I'm a sucker for trendy gym classes. But seriously, I find it much easier to get up early for a scheduled class than some loosely planned workout of my own. Working out in a group with an instructor is a lot more effective when you're half awake/grouchy.

As far as my daily mediation goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to do that before or after the gym... probably after. Before means getting up earlier than 6 which will  definitely not happen.

On another note, I'm spending the first day of the year on my couch with my dog watching the British Skins on Netflix. I'm still not sure if I am a fan, but there's enough weird shit going on to keep me watching for now. I have a feeling that the MTV version won't be nearly as funny. Anyways, enjoy your day, I hope you all have the luxury of being as lazy as you aspire to be (if that's what you aspire to).

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I'll be meditating with you (at a distance) tomorrow. And will try to continue.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete