Monday, January 17, 2011

The Fun Continues

Today was a total wash. Woke up to a billion emails, then around 3 got a call about a different job. Worked from home on that for a another couple hours, so I couldn't leave my house (because I don't have a smart phone). Henry and I napped for the rest of the day and into the evening. Didn't make it to the gym :( Have to be into work at 8am, so won't be attempting the gym in the morning either. Hopefully work will slow down a bit.

Meditated for 20 minutes tonight, which was nice and went by really quickly. I think I'll be sticking with 20 for a bit. I really want to relax with some mindless TV, so I'm going to wrap this up.

Highs:
- slept till noon for the first time in a LONG time
- didn't have to go into the office and was able to work form home (bless you quicktime pro)

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment