Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long Week

Long but good week. Very productive at work and have been able to continue this project (have only exercised once, but I still have Saturday Sunday). I upped my meditation to 20 minutes tonight. Fifteen just wasn't working out for me because it felt too long, but not long enough where I wasn't feeling like "is it over yet, it should be over". Yes, I've discovered another quirk in my personality, I find the number 15 distracting. Also, the math on the timer was annoying.

Meditation tonight was only so so. I'm pretty tired this week. Need to do the morning thang. May set some goals next week in regards to wake up time. My new calm mind really appreciates the morning, but my body still loves to rest. There has to be a happy medium in there somewhere.

Hope to have some time/energy this weekend to do some posts that aren't mere progress reports.

But for now here are the highs:
- puppy was really well behaved
- I felt really appreciated at work

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really capable of meditating in the morning, yet. However, definitely increasing the time this next week. I'm feeling like I need more time now.

    ReplyDelete