Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hmmmfff

Work isn't killing me or anything, but over the break I became accustomed to a certain amount of alone time and now that everyone has emerged from the holidays it's a lot to take. I've got information and social obligations flying at me from all directions. Just feeling a little...disoriented.

Meditating last night was utterly useless, was too tired. Thoughts were bouncing all over the place and I was convinced that 10 minutes was an impossible amount of time to sit still. Really need to start getting up earlier.

Here are the highs:
- spent some quality time with my new boss, she's really cool
- had some time to work on a personal edit
- had strong sense that my career was moving forward

That's it for now. I've got a few non-routine posts coming up, so stay tuned.

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Meditated yesterday. Did the lovingkindness one from my CD set.

    It didn't help. At all. Snort.

    But then again, I was in a pissy mood to end all pissy moods. I'd better get on it and meditate now, cuz Georgia gets home from school in three hours...

    ReplyDelete