Friday, December 10, 2010

My New Project

Hello Everyone.

I have some plans for 2011. I'm going to lay them out for you soon, but for now let's just keep it simple and say that this blog is taking a new direction (or just A direction because it never really had one, which is probably part of the reason for its initial failure).

I'm leaving the old posts up because I don't really want to delete them forever and I can't figure out how to "unpublish" a post without deleting it. Read them if you want. Some are mildly entertaining and some are just...embarrassing. I was in a weird place. I was depressed, at a job I hated, and had just discovered how wonderfully distracting blog browsing can be. I was also trying desperately to define myself and shit, which now seems silly because it looks as though I tried to do it by creating a blog based on everyone else's blogs...

BUT, now it's a year (or two) later and I've got something I'd like to explore. And habits I want to implement into my daily routine (as well as habits I'd like to free myself from). They are practices I've already experimented with sporadically over the past year (and have seen immediate results) yet, I haven't been able to continue them long enough to truly change my quality of life. Does that make sense? It will...I hope. Are you excited? I am.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally excited for your plans. I am also completely entertained by the gummy bear experiments below.

    ReplyDelete