Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THIS is why I'm fat.

I keep getting this spam with the subject line: Kathleen, THIS is why you're fat - Please don't be disgusted though, it's NOT your fault." The body of the email goes like this:

Hi Kathleen,

My name is Suzanne, and I'm a real doctor that would like to show you why
you may be "fat" and why you're unable to lose weight no matter how hard you
try.

First off, please always know that it's not your fault...I would like to
show you the disgusting truth right now as to what is keeping you fat!

Press here to see the disgusting truth that is keeping you from losing fat:
http://liveitemization.info/truth

After you see what the problem is, I will then show you how easy it is to
finally lose the fat that you want to lose.

Thank you!

Dr. Suzanne

How many times in one email can you use the word disgusting? At lest three. And I still don't know why I'm fat. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment